Central Baptist Church
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Love God, Grow Together, Serve Others
How to Join
How to Join Central Baptist Church
Membership is available to anyone who has placed their faith in
Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Those desiring to join are required
to complete a two step process:
1. Schedule an interview with one of the pastors. This helps us
get to know which of the following ways you are joining:
· Baptism by immersion (publically professing your faith in
· Transfer of letter from another Southern Baptist Church
· Statement of Faith (stating that you have trusted Jesus as
your Lord and Savior and have been baptized by
Interview appointments can be made by:
· Coming forward at the end of any worship service
· Contacting the church office to set up an appointment (by
phone or email)
· Completing the communication slip and marking How to
Become a Member and placing it in the offering plate at the
appropriate time. You will then be contacted the following
week to schedule an appointment.
2. Attend the New Member Orientation (scheduled periodically).
This helps you get to know us and what we are all about as
After completing these two steps we will gladly receive you into
the membership and you will begin to fully enjoy the benefits and
blessings of being a part of our church family.
Morning Worship 9:30 a.m.
KidsInMusicMinistry (Grades Pre-K4 to 6th) 5:30 p.m.
Evening Worship 6:00 p.m.
Real Life Youth (Grades 7 - 12) 6:00 p.m.
Kids4Truth (Grades Pre-K4 to 5th) 5:45 p.m.
Prayer Meeting 6:00 p.m.
Real Life Youth (Grades 6 - 12) 6:00 p.m.
Celebration Choir 7:00 p.m.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Our website is undergoing some changes.
Please check back often for more information.